Last Revised January 12, 2022
INFORMATION COMPANY COLLECTS
We collect information about you in a few different ways, including when you provide it to us directly through our site and from your interaction with our site. Certain third parties may also collect information about you, either directly or from your interaction with our site.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you give to us, from your interactions with us and from other sources. For example, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information such as your name, email, or contact information when you sign up to receive newsletters, provide your film genre preferences, participate in a game, contest, sweepstakes or other promotional events.
If you submit to Company a comment, photograph or other content to be published by Company (either online or offline), we may publish your name or other personal information in connection with publishing the content.
We may combine the information about you that we collect on our site with information available to us from other sources. For example, our co-promoters or sponsors may provide us with information, including personal information, about users that choose to participate in a promotional opportunity the co-promoter or sponsor is offering in connection with Company.
Information We Collect from Your Interactions
When your computer or device contacts our servers (for example, when you visit this site, view an HTML e-mail, or download an interactive desktop from the site), we automatically collect site usage information. Site usage information is information that describes how our visitors use and navigate our site. It can include the number and frequency of visitors to each page and the length of their stays, browser type, referrer data that identifies the page visited prior and subsequent to visiting our site, the type of operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider or mobile carrier, IP address, and unique identifiers. We also may determine the applicable technology available in order to serve you the most appropriate version of a web page, e-mail or similar service.
Information Provided or Collected Through Social Media and Media Partners
You can engage with our site through third party social media plug-ins and applications, such as those offered by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and others. You may also choose to link your account with us to third party social media sites, for example, through Facebook Connect, or sign up to receive our e-mail newsletters through your social media account. When you link your account or engage with such plug-ins or applications, you may allow us to have ongoing access to certain information from your social media account (e.g., name, e-mail address, profile photo, gender, birthday, location, your list of friends and their contact information, people you follow and/or who follow you, the posts or the ‘likes’ you make).
When you provide information to us from your social media account, it can help enable us to do things like personalize your online experience with us, and enable us to contact you through the social media sites or directly with the latest news, special offerings, and rewards. The use of your information by these third parties is governed by their privacy policies and terms. Please read them carefully.
In addition to browser cookies, we may use Flash cookies on our site for purposes such as those previously listed above. These Flash cookies are similar to browser cookies and are used to remember settings, preferences and usage, but they are managed through a different interface than the one provided by your web browser. For information on how to opt-out of certain cookies, please review the section below entitled YOUR CHOICES: Cookies.
Our web pages or e-mail messages may contain a small graphic image called a web beacon, which is sometimes also called a “clear gif,” that allows us to monitor and collect certain limited information about our users, such as the type of browser requesting the web beacon, the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to and the time the web beacon was viewed. Web beacons can be very small and invisible to the user, but in general any electronic image viewed as part of a web page or e-mail, including HTML based content, can act as a web beacon. Company may use web beacons to count visitors to our web pages or to monitor how our users navigate our site, and we may include web beacons in e-mail messages in order to count how many messages we sent were actually opened or acted upon. Company uses web beacons to compile aggregate statistics about our site and our marketing campaigns.
An IP address is a number that is assigned to your device or network when you are on the Internet. When you request pages from this site, our servers log your IP address. Company may use your IP address for a number of purposes, such as system administration, to report aggregate information to our business partners or to audit the use of the site.
We may have access to certain information about your general location, such as your state, country or address, when you provide it either directly or via device information. We also may derive a general location from device information (such as an IP address).
Video and Streaming Information
We may collect information about the films, shows, and videos that you view. For example, if you view content using our site, we may collect information about your interaction with that content or service, such as the title and genre, lists you create, and searches you conduct, duration and number of views and downloads and system information related to streaming and quality.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
Measurement and Advertising
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on sites on which we advertise and may allow third-party advertising companies, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers, marketing analytics service providers and other third parties (collectively, “Third Party Advertising Providers”) to serve and measure ads, perform analytics, track behavior across sites and/or collect certain information when you visit this site. Third-party advertising technology (1) uses information such as click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of ads clicked derived from your use of this site and the sites on which we advertise to serve ads to you and (2) may use web beacons or place a unique third-party cookie or cookies on your web browser.
COMPANY’S USE AND DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
USE BY COMPANY
Company may use your personal information to provide you with requested information, services or content, to contact you in connection with a contest, sweepstakes or promotion, to improve or personalize the site, or for other purposes disclosed when you provide the information. We may also contact you from time to time on behalf of our Affiliates or an external business partner with information that may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE TO COMPANY AND AFFILIATES
SHARING USER INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
Company may share your personal information with third parties as follows:
Sweepstakes, Contests, Promotions, and Advertising
If you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with such promotion, including without limitation for purposes of posting your entry with attribution or otherwise as permitted in the official rules for the promotion in question, fulfilling your prize or including your name on a winners list. Also, by entering a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, we may require you to consent to the use of your personal information or other information, such as name, voice or likeness, in advertising, promotional and marketing materials. In addition, we may offer certain promotional content, such as a sweepstakes, sponsored by or co-branded with a third party, who may obtain the personal information that you submit, but only where specifically stated on the registration page or official rules for such promotion. We may share your information with Third Party Advertising Providers as described above.
Third Party Service Providers
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, without limitation, hosting a site, sending communications on our behalf, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, creating, hosting, administering and/or otherwise running contests /sweepstakes/ games, providing customer service, and processing payments for transactions. These third parties may have access to a user’s information, but such access shall be limited to the extent it is needed to perform their duties and functions.
This site contains links to other sites whose information practices may be different from ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy policies before submitting any information, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Legal and Law Enforcement Purposes
Company may disclose information about its users when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to prevent fraud, to improve security, or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our site and applicable laws. Company may also disclose such user information whenever we believe disclosure is necessary to limit our legal liability or to protect or enforce the rights, interests, or safety of the site, our users or others.
We may disclose, share and/or otherwise transfer your personal information, in connection with a business transaction or negotiation, such as a corporate merger, acquisition, consolidation, financing, sale of substantially all of our assets, bankruptcy, dissolution proceedings, or other fundamental corporate change.
Company may disclose non-identifying, aggregated user statistics to third parties for a variety of purposes, including describing Company’s services to prospective partners and other third parties.
There are a number of ways you can learn about, control and make changes to how we and third parties collect, use and share your information. You may have additional rights depending on where you live. Please see below.
We provide you with an opportunity to express your preferences with respect to receiving certain marketing communications. If you ever decide in the future that you would like to stop receiving e-mail newsletters from us, you may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any marketing email you receive. If you would like to unsubscribe from our email newsletter, you may also send us an email at [email protected] with your request, and we will unsubscribe you.
Please note, if you unsubscribe or opt out of communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Devices and device system software provide certain opt-out choices that you can control. For example, if you previously chose to receive push notifications on your mobile device from us, but no longer wish to receive them, you can manage your preferences either through your device or app settings, depending on the type of device. To disable the collection of location information from your mobile device or browser, you can access your device or browser settings and choose to limit that collection. Please consult your device settings for more information or to opt out using these mechanisms.
We do not currently alter our practices when we receive Do Not Track signals because there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit All About Do Not Track.
GENERAL AUDIENCE WEBSITE
This site is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect or solicit or intend to collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. This site is not aimed at nor intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use this site, and if you are over the age of 13 but under the age of 18, you should use this site only with the involvement and permission of a parent or legal guardian. If Company discovers that a person under the age of 13 has provided Company with any personal information, Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such personal information from our system. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected].
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS / YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Consumer Privacy Act
In this section, we provide additional information to California residents about how we handle their personal information, as required under California privacy laws including the California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended (“CCPA”). This section does not apply to our handling of publicly available information lawfully made available by state or federal government records, our employees or applicants (which are covered under a different policy) or other personal information that is exempt under the CCPA.
Categories of Personal Information Under the CCPA
While our collection, use and disclosure of personal information varies based upon our relationship and interactions with you, in this section we describe, generally, how we have collected and disclosed personal information about consumers in the prior 12 months. For more information about the business and commercial purposes for which we collect, use, disclose, and sell personal information, please see Company’s Use and Disclosure of Collected Information above.
We have collected the following categories of personal information (as defined by the CCPA) about California consumers:
- Identifiers: includes direct identifiers, such as name, alias, user ID, username, or unique personal identifier; email address, phone number, address and other contact information; IP address and other online identifiers.
- Customer Records: includes personal information, such as name, user ID, contact information.
- Usage Data: Includes browsing history, clickstream data, search history, access logs and other usage data and information regarding an individual’s interaction with our website, marketing emails, and online ads.
- Geolocation Data: General geographic location information about a particular device.
- Audio, Video and other Electronic Data. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information such as CCTV footage, photographs and call recordings and other audio recordings (e.g., recorded meetings and webinars).
- Profiles and Inferences. Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile reflecting preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.
Disclosures In the list below, we have provided the categories of personal information we have disclosed for business purposes and the categories of third parties to whom we may disclose such information. Under the CCPA, our business purposes may include:
- performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services;
- auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance;
- short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction;
- detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
- undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us. For more information about the business or commercial purposes for which we may disclose such information, see Company’s Use and Disclosure of Collected Information above.
We share the following categories of personal information with the specific third parties for the business and commercial purposes described above:
- Identifiers: service providers; our advisors and agents; government entities and law enforcement; our affiliates and subsidiaries; advertising networks; data analytics providers; social networks; internet service providers; operating systems and platforms; our business customers/clients; our marketing partners.
- Customer Records: service providers; our advisors and agents; government entities and law enforcement; our affiliates and subsidiaries; our business customers/clients; our marketing partners.
- Usage Data: service providers; our advisors and agents; government entities and law enforcement; our affiliates and subsidiaries; advertising networks; data analytics providers; social networks; internet service providers; operating systems and platforms; data brokers; our business customers/clients; our marketing partners.
- Geolocation Data: service providers; our advisors and agents; government entities and law enforcement; our affiliates and subsidiaries; advertising networks; data analytics providers; social networks; internet service providers; operating systems and platforms; our business customers/clients; our marketing partners.
- Audio, Video and other Electronic Data: service providers; our advisors and agents; government entities and law enforcement; our affiliates and subsidiaries; advertising networks; data analytics providers; social networks; internet service providers; operating systems and platforms; our business customers/clients; our marketing partners.
- Profiles and Inferences: service providers; our advisors and agents; government entities and law enforcement; our affiliates and subsidiaries; advertising networks; data analytics providers; social networks; internet service providers; operating systems and platforms; our business customers/clients; our marketing partners.
Under the CCPA, a “sale” includes disclosing or making available personal information to a third-party in exchange for monetary compensation or other benefits or value. Though we do not disclose personal information to third parties in exchange for monetary compensation, we may disclose or make available certain categories of personal information such as identifiers, usage data and inferences to third parties such as our affiliates and subsidiaries; advertising networks; data analytics providers; social networks; internet service providers; operating systems and platforms; data brokers; our business customers/clients; and our marketing partners in order to receive certain benefits or services, such as when we make browsing information available to third-party ad companies (through third-party tags on our sites) in order to improve and measure our ad campaigns and reach users with more relevant ads and content.
Sources of Personal Information. As further described in the Information Company Collects section above, we may collect personal information from the following sources directly from you, advertising networks, data analytics providers, social networks, internet service providers, operating systems and platforms, government entities, data brokers, business customers and other third parties.
California Residents’ Rights
CCPA Rights. In general, California residents have the following rights with respect to their personal information:
Do-not-sell (opt-out): California residents may opt out of sales of their personal information as described below.
Right of deletion: to request deletion of their personal information that we have collected about them and to have such personal information deleted (without charge), subject to certain exceptions.
Right to know: with respect to the personal information we have collected about them in the prior 12 months, to require that we disclose the following to them (up to twice per year and subject to certain exemptions):
- categories of personal information collected;
- categories of sources of personal information;
- categories of personal information about them we have disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- categories of third parties to whom we have sold or disclosed for a business purpose their personal information;
- the business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling personal information; and
- a copy of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them.
Right to non-discrimination: the right not to be subject to discriminatory treatment for exercising their rights under the CCPA.
Submitting CCPA Requests. California residents may submit CCPA requests to know (access) and requests to delete their personal information by submitting a request via email to [email protected] that includes the following information: (1) first and last name; (2) email address; and (3) zip code. We may ask you or your authorized agent additional information to verify your identity as described below.
Additionally, you can opt out of online advertising and unsubscribe to marketing emails at any time as described above in Your Choices.
When you submit a request to know or a request to delete, we will take steps to verify your request by matching the information provided by you with the information we have in our records. In some cases, we may request additional information in order to verify your request or where necessary to process your request. If we are unable to adequately verify a request, we will notify the requestor. Authorized agents will be required to provide proof of their authorization, and we may also require that the relevant consumer directly verify their identity and the authority of the authorized agent.
California consumers who are registered users of the sites and under 18 years of age may request removal of content or information they posted on the site. We will remove such content or information when we are required to do so by law. To request removal of content or information you posted on the Sites, you may contact us as described below.
Please note that even if we remove the content or information that you posted, we cannot prevent further use or disclosure of that content or information by others once you have shared it publicly.
For more information about our privacy practices, you may contact us as set forth in the How to Contact Us section below.
Your security is important to us and we have put in place appropriate technical and organizational procedures designed to safeguard the information we collect through this site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
COLLECTION AND TRANSFER TO THE UNITED STATES
Changes to this Policy
How to Contact Us
STX Financing, LLC
3900 W. Alameda Avenue
Burbank, CA 91505